Put your music player on random.
Post the first line from the first 32 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Bold the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Like Miche, I skipped the songs where the title was in the first line as being WAY too easy to guess.
1. Maybe it's intuition, but some things you just don't question
2. You don't know how you met me, you don't know why you can't turn around and say goodbye
3. She doesn't own a dress, her hair is always a mess
4. Spend my days with a woman unkind, smoked my stuff and drank all my wine
5. It's not time to make a change, just relax, take it easy
6. Had a fight with my daughter, she flew off in a rage
7. You consider me a young apprentice
8. Friday night I'm going nowhere, all the lights are changing green to red
9. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner
10. Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick and think of you
11. I remember standing on the corner at midnight, trying to get my courage up
12. It's the perfect time of year somewhere far away from here
13. I've got your picture that you gave to me and it's signed with love just like it used to be
14. Tell me do you think it would be all right if I could just crash here tonight?
15. Day after day I'm more confused
16. Woke up this morning from the strangest dream
17. I call you, I need you, my heart's on fire
18. I was in a daze moving in the wrong direction
19. Man, it's a hot one, like seven inches from the midday sun
20. Until you've been beside a man, you don't know what he wants
21. Kids out driving Saturday afternoon, just passing by
22. Deep within my heart lies a melody
23. Baby, don't understand, why we can't just hold on to each other's hand
24. Hold on little girl, show me what he's done to you
25. I am just a poor boy though my story's seldom told
26. Games changes and fears, when will they go from here?
27. HEY HO! LET'S GO!
28. May God bless and keep you always, may your wishes all come true
29. And if I fall along the way, pick me up and brush me off
30. Up every evening 'bout half eight or nine
31. Sometimes my life just don't make sense at all, when the mountains look so big and my faith just seems so small
32. I'm fifteen for a moment, caught in between ten and twenty