02. Never in my life: killed anybody, no matter how richly they deserved it.
03. When I was five: I walked into Woolworth's and convinced some nice lady that I had no toys, so she bought me about a dozen things. Hee.
04. High school was: interesting - 5 girls, 45 boys, and 20 teachers in the entire place.
05. I will never forget: The day Amy was born. The day my dad died. The day I married Sam.
06. Once I met: Too many interesting people to count here. How about Peter Wolf, though?
07. There's this girl I know: with a beautiful smile, a great talent for cooking and music, and a heart as wide as a Texas sky. Love you, Amy
08. Once at a bar: I always drank too much in bars to remember anything later.
09. By noon: I'll be napping!
10. Last night: I stayed up late with Amy, enjoying the bonus night we got from her seriously delayed due to weather flight.
11. If only I had: Never trusted the Evil Triplets: Isaac, Anna, and Janice.
12. Next time I go to church: I'll be enjoying Rocky's sermon, and making the most of fellowship.. and starting our Quit Smoking through Prayer group.
13. What worries me most: something happening to Sam and my kids.
14. When I turn my head left I see: Washer and dryer
15 When I turn my head right I see: Sam's desk
16. You know I'm telling the truth when: I write or speak, unless I flat out tell you it's fiction.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: Not a damn thing.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I'd be: Kate, in Taming of the Shrew.
19. If I ever go back to school: I'll study art.