1. What story did you love reading, as a child?
Maurice Sendak's "Higglety Pigglety POP!" My sister ran across it about ten years ago at a bookstore and sent it to me, which made me happy as all get-out. It's STILL a favorite.
Also the Provensen Book of Fairy Tales, which my Dad gave me for Christmas when I was seven. My best friend Renee gave me HER old copy of it when Amy was about three years old. So I'm blessed to have my two favorite books from when I was a kid to enjoy as an adult!
2. What remains to be your all-time favorite book?
Time Enough For Love, by Robert A. Heinlein. Hands down.
3. What book do you usually recommend to people?
Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy.
4. If you were a character in a book, who would you be?
Samuel Vimes from Pratchett's Discworld. Or maybe Nanny Ogg from same.
5. If you could write a book, what would it be about?
I am writing a book, my memoirs. I'm also thinking very hard about writing a book about my grandmother Mary Thomas's life, as she was a fascinating and amazing woman.
Originally posted on http://j3nny3lf.dreamwidth.org - but you can comment either here or there. I prefer HERE!