(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, click on compose new note, copy and paste these instructions and the body of the note, delete my answer and type your answer to each First for Me question, tag 26 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes, he lives in New York these days and is still awesome. :)
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
4. What was your FIRST job?
A little boutique in The Garage in Harvard Square, unless you count babysitting
5. What was your FIRST car?
It is to laugh!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Nobody! I'm unloved!
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Miss Alice, then Jared at Warehouse Coop
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Patti Tipton. Yes, she's in Heaven and I talk to her a lot.
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
Um. Don't know?
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Sam. I said: Are you gonna get UP?
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Told Sam to get up.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Not a clue, somebody playing the Tea Party. Maybe the Who, maybe BB King. Maybe the Beacon Street Union...
16. FIRST tattoo?
A tiny heart on my upper left bicep. Had it covered with a rose a few years back.
17. FIRST piercing?
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
A live action Cinderella
20.FIRST Detention you had?
Fifth grade, for writing on my desk. Had to wash every desk in the class.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
22. If you had one wish, what would it be?
A cure for cancer
23. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
24. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?